“Don’t worry ‘bout a thing, ‘cause every little thing’s gonna be alright!” – Bob Marley
1. Exercise and eat healthy.
2. DO NOT rely on someone else to make you happy. Don’t give someone else that kind of power, ever.
3. Listen to your parents. They really do know what they’re talking about and they are the only people who have been there for you since day one, and they always will be. They’re the only people in the world who gave up so much to raise you and they want to see you succeed.
4. Don’t drink/smoke/have sex every weekend. You don’t need drugs and alcohol to have a good time. You don’t need a lousy hookup to feel good about yourself for a night and then leave you feeling like shit.
5. Drink/smoke/have sex. If you’re surrounded with good people, and a good person, and…
View original post 177 more words