- Stop waiting around for someone to give you permission to do what you love.
- There’s that great quote that “a woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle,” but really, anyone without a romantic partner is like a fish without a bicycle. You don’t need “your other half” or “someone to complete you.” You are and always will be enough, don’t ever doubt that.
- Time is your most valuable currency; you can either waste it, invest it, or spend it. Life is too short to waste it on things that don’t teach you anything or lead anywhere.
- It’s not always selfish to put yourself first.
- If you have to ask yourself whether or not it’s love, it’s probably not.
- Grades mean next to nothing in the grown-up world. People don’t care about your A on that one paper or that C…
View original post 1,049 more words