Excellent piece David
As an entrepreneur, there’s often the desire to say “yes” to many requests. A potential customer wants this one feature added. A partner wants to do a webinar with you as the guest. A community leader wants you on the board. Yes, yes, yes. Only, after looking around, it’s clear that you’re over committed and don’t have time to work on the business.
Saying “no” is harder than saying “yes.” Yet, it’s time to do more of it.
The next time someone asks something of you, ask yourself the following questions:
- When answering this request, am I being intentional with my time?
- Am I the absolute best person to work on this?
- How easy is it to delegate this?
- If I say “yes” to this request, what am I giving up?
- If I say “no” to this request, what will happen?
Saying “no” is often harder than saying “yes” for many entrepreneurs…
View original post 47 more words